It’s no secret that selling has changed in recent years. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, yet it is one of the most underrated and misunderstood, at least in recent years. The back-slapping sleazy, joke-telling huckster has disappeared and in his place is a new generation of sales professionals—highly trained and groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence.
Broadly defined, today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller.
This one-day workshop will help you develop those skills, enabling you to sell smarter.
- Essential Selling Skills
- Selling Skills
- The Power of the Mind
- The Expectancy Theory
- What is Selling?
- Features and Benefits
- SMART Goals
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Types of Selling
- The Three Types
- Our Values
- Ten Major Mistakes
- Finding New Clients
- Where to Find New Clients?
- Networking Tips
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services, and develop a plan for increasing product knowledge.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services, so that you can be proactive, in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Recognize the importance of effective communication in the sales process, so we enhance our ability to listen, ask questions, and send congruent body language messages.